CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

17 Again

17 Again was fabulous. We watched it tonight with some good friends of ours and actually laughed. I kind of pity Zac Efron because this didn't exactly help his "getting out of High School Musical" plot, but he did a fantastic job. Craig and I definitely give him more credit than we thought we would. He did a particularly good job at imitating Matthew Perry's mannerisms, which I think is something that one doesn't normally see in similar movies. Anyway, worth the Redbox or rent. You'll definitely laugh and probably feel a little embarrassed for Zac Efron.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha levi and i actually both enjoyed this movie. i liked it cuz i have secretly loved zac efron's body/hair... and levi just thought it was funny lol =)

Amy said...

LOVED this movie. :)

Lindsay said...

and THIS is what sealed the deal for my love for Zac Efron. *sigh*... i'm a cougar, aren't i? hahah

Bowman Clan said...

I loved all the blunt comments that you don't hear people say in real life. ex: "Yeah, that's weird then." by 'the date.' and "That is totally inappropriate Mark" by the mom. and my personal favorite "It's Naomi", "I don't care." by both Mikes. Hilarious. I had to watch it again before we turned it in.