CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Happy List

So here is a little pick-me-up for well...me...and whomever else needs one. I was reading my brother's blog and he was listing a few things that make him and his wife, Rikki, happy. So here is a list of 25 things that make me happy:

1. Babies named Lucas.
2. Irish folk music (and yes...Flogging Molly counts because they are punk BASED on irish folk music.)
3. Sleeping after a long physically challenging day.
4. Rain...especially Seattle rain.
5. Clean apartments/houses.
6. Delicious meals that I don't have to cook.
7. Sushi...and sushi with friends...
8. Working
9. Having that sense of accomplishment after doing something I've wanted to do for a while.
10. Craig being spontaneous
11. Jackets and Jacket weather
12. Family food shopping...yes...we do it together.
13. Oliver Queen...my car that is...even though the actor that plays him on Smallville is uncommonly handsome.
14. My family in the same room...priceless.
15. The way Luke smells after a bath.
16. People watching at the University Mall.
17. Reading "fantastical" books with Craig.
18. The word "fantastical"
19. Watching powerful movies
20. Listening to music while getting ready for the day.
21. Sledding with Craig and my cousins Brooke and Brian.
22. Dancing Grandmas
23. Thanksgiving food
24. Listening to classical music...especially in the fall when it goes with the like colors.
25. Reading when it's cold out. It makes me feel accomplished.

oh and one more...I lied...

It makes me happy when Enos comments and demands a picture despite how necessary they are. :) I miss you guys.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

did you put new pictures on the sides on here?? i love my little lucas' picture. it's precious. and why am i not on the favorite list? lame sauce.

Sandy said...

Your happy list makes me happy! :)

Paulsen Healey said...

Great...yours is Coooler than ours! I'm now going to outdo you in the blogging things that make us happy department...so, take that!

Cristina said...

i love your list!

Amy said...

fun! i would have to agree with you on most of those things- though i have never tried sushi.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAH... oh enos demanding pictures. i love this list.. i think i'm going to have to copy it and make one myself. your list made me smile... BIG. oh and i my favorite is number 1. hehe