CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

That's right, guilty pleasures. We all have them. And there's a reason they're called "guilty" pleasures. I have discovered that in becoming a housewife they all start to come out.

First, it was Twilight...which, honestly...do I need to explain why I feel guilty about that? It was pretty embarrassing when I got caught...if you don't know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask my husband, I'm sure he would be delighted to fill you in on the details of that "outing".

Now, it's this completely ridiculous show, Gossip Girl. It is deliciously dramatic. Their way of life, I suppose on an intellectual level, genuinely intrigues me because I have never been exposed to such a lifestyle. Regardless, guilty pleasure because I would never recommend the show to anyone.

Guilty pleasures. We all have them. And I'm genuinely interested in what some of my readers' guilty pleasures are. Care to share?







7 comments:

Donnie and Jennilee said...

hey cute side pictures

Sandy said...

My guilty pleasures? I would have to say watching 'survivor' and 'the amazing race'! Even though it seems pretty stupid I love watching people interact and trying to figure them out. It's just fun for me! :)

Cristina said...

i'm with ya on gossip girl.. i read the books in high school so i was so freakin excited when they made it into a tv show! haha and yes, i got trevor hooked too :)

Amy said...

GG totally used to be one of mine until our cable got all weird and we didn't get the CW anymore. one guilty pleasure i had was the hills... i know, i know... i hardly told anyone of it :)

Cynthia said...

In most cases if I told you my guilty pleasures I would have to kill you! LOL!

But...my most recent guilty pleasure that just might drive my husband mad...is the Pit Masters on TLC! I seriously could stay up all night watching this stinkin show on how to be make BBQ Grand Champion quality! Hahaha!

Lindsay said...

hmmm...mine is high school musical. all three. oh.. and the occasional hallmark movie... so bad.. that's why i HAVE to watch them sometimes! don't judge me. please.

brooke said...

i am so in love with chuck bass its not even funny....