CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Alice in Wonderland.

Yes, we finally saw it...in 3D! First of all, I wasn't a big fan of the 3D, but Craig loved it. I didn't like it because of two reasons; in 3D they pretty much choose the details that you see clearly so if there's anything else you want to see in detail and it's not in 3D, tough luck, and it gave me a slight headache...but that may also have to do with the fact that we sat a little closer than intended.

Anyways, in comment to the actual movie, I thought it was a fun movie. Definitely different than the Disney movie, but it had a fantastic cast which definitely contributed to the experience, for me. However, it does get old when Helena Bonham Carter yells....all...the...time. I did love Johnny Depp's version of the Mad Hatter. It looked a little over the top at first, but in the movie you learn to love him.

Again, it wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't the best movie ever. If you go into it not expecting the best movie ever, you'll enjoy it. It's only in theaters for a little bit longer, I didn't think the theater was necessary to enjoy the movie, so I would say wait and rent it.




0 comments: