CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Animal Style

So this whole weekend I've been thinking about In-N-Out's animal style fries. I've never tried them, but they always smelled so delicious whenever my friends would get them. Well today, for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, we decided to get an order of animal style fries. Just one little basket of animal style fries. No big deal, right? WRONG! They were ABSOLUTE HEAVEN! For some reason they were the most delicious things to touch my mouth in a very long time. I never knew such flavors could be shoved together and NOT taste like grease in a basket. It was heavenly. So Craig and I split our humble basket of animal style fries and just dreamed of the day when we can have them again.




5 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow those sound like something good to try! I haven't been to In-N-Out since I was like 13.

Jennilee said...

hey you went posting crazy!! nice work!! i love the animal style burger so i bet i would love the fries!!
sadly we haven't seen either of those movies but we have been talking about seeing the social network for a while now so someday soon that will happen. you guys christmas looked great!! im glad you had so much fun with it!! and again im sorry to hear about your aunt!!

Sandy said...

You make me want to go to In and Out and try it! Someday...

Cynthia said...

OH MY WORD!!! I have alway's loved the animal style burger but who knew there was animal style fries?!!! YUMMO!

Lindsay said...

mmmmmm... me want... RIGHT NOW.