CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Child Prodigy

...that's our son. He's a boy of many talents and ambitions. All of which are both classy and expensive.



It started out with your basic drumming...


...but he decided the violin was more challenging and therefore more rewarding...


...but not as rewarding as the cello which he would practice alongside Yo Yo Ma...


...however, Fred Astair and Gene Kelly were more enjoyable teachers...

So now he enjoys tap dancing to just about any song that comes on but asks as often as he can to watch "Puttin' on the Ritz" or "Singing in the Rain". As I said...a boy of many talents.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love our Lucas! He is a 'man' of many talents to come! He melts my heart. :)

Danielle said...

That was a seriously awesome post! I love him! Cute hat too :)

Unknown said...

i love it when you guys post. and i love lucas.

Donnie and Jennilee said...

excuse me i never say this post!! in fact you weren't even on my blogs that i follow some how!! so i just looked over this last post for the first time and i love it and he definitely is a boy of many talents and we miss him!!