CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Restaurant Watcher

It's a new blog I've started. I know, I've become one of THOSE moms. I don't care. I just like that I get to write about things that I generally love to talk about. The Restaurant Watcher is me going around to hole in the wall restaurants in Northern Utah (for now) and trying their fare and then writing about my experience. I started it a month ago and I'm finally getting the guts to tell people about it. It'll be updated weekly and I welcome other suggestions of restaurants that I should try, should you feel so inclined. Anyways, you're welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying writing about it.

The Restaurant Watcher

1 comments:

Cristina said...

awesome!! it'll give us some new places to try :) i'm excited to read it!