CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I know, I know

Hmm...Well there's really not much to say or report. Luke is just over two weeks old and isn't doing anything much different then when he was a day old. I guess an exciting thing that happened is his umbilical cord finally fell off and the doctor was really happy with his health. He also couldn't help but notice how cute he was, but I said he probably said that to all the mothers. Other than that, we're still giving him sponge baths and he's still just kind of sitting there like a jelly bean. It's nice because now he's not really looking at me like I'm some kind of stranger....it's more like...hmm, i think we've met before. Anyways...I hear screams for more pictures, so I'll try to put pictures up, but I've had a hard time taking pictures of him because he hasn't really changed much since he came home from the hospital. Also, his cuteness can't be really be caught in still photos...ya kinda have to meet him.




He has this thing with sleeping with his hands by his face...it's super cute.



1 comments:

Sandy said...

He is adorable! We love any pics we can get since we aren't seeing him grow on a daily basis like you are! I think we probably notice the changes more since we aren't there. :) We love you all... give Luke a hug from his Grandma & Grandpa Dell! See you in a month!!