CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Proposal

So Craig and I saw The Proposal a week or two ago and loved it. They did a really good job choosing the actors for the movie and they both executed what they were trying to accomplish wonderfully. I think Craig's and my only qualm was that Sandra Bullock is considerably older (12 years) than Ryan Reynolds and since the crowd knows that...it's kinda weird. But anyways. I thought it was a great movie. Craig found it predictable, but I didn't just because I couldn't fathom that they would change their minds as quickly as they did and how quickly they made their decision in the end. I found if anyone does happen to see it, it's more of a rent than a go see in the theater. It's not necessary to see it in the theater in order to enjoy it.


2 comments:

Amy said...

you know, i've been wanting to see that movie. thanks for the review because now i'll wait to redbox it and spend A LOT less money :) are you guys going to go see HP this week? brad and i are FINALLY getting a baby-sitter this friday night and are going to go see it- so very exciting!!

Lindsay said...

i'm totally gonna rent this. i wanted to see it really bad but never got to!!!