CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally!

OK so my computer and camera are getting along now. best friends forever. ANYWHO, here's where I've been the last month or two...

Lucas and I took a spontaneous trip to visit my parents


Lucas and my parents


Lucas and his crazy mom and Papa


Then my mom dropped my sister off for college


Then Craig's parents stopped by to drop Rachel off and once again, we forget the camera and this is the only picture we get from their trip to see us. boo.


AND, for everyone's viewing pleasure, Lucas wearing Dad's work shoes! It's pretty awesome, our shoes are everywhere these days


Lucas with crazy hair...although you can't tell...he's wearing denim diapers...they're awesome

1 comments:

Donnie and Jennilee said...

im so glad you put your life story and pictures up finally!!:) now i feel apart of your life:) looks like fun! -jennilee