CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Without a Paddle

Literally with out a paddle. Yesterday Jenni and Donnie joined us in tubing down the Provo River! It was super fun and I was not as cold as I was preparing myself to be. We didn't get many more pictures than this because tubing gets to be pretty wet business. Craig and Donnie were crazies and decided to jump into the water and get themselves under completely while Jenni and I decided to be more reasonable and stay in our tubes. We'll definitely have to do this again next year.


The group photo


yeah we're lame and didn't take a picture of our bands until we got home, leave me alone


2 comments:

Donnie and Jennilee said...

it was so much fun, im so glad we got to do it!!
ps. we didn't take off our bands til monday hehe

Sandy said...

Bumpa would be proud... =)