CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ginger Beer!

Hello everyone, this is Craig. I know I don't usually post, but Angie got me something that has me really excited:) She was out grocery shopping today and she came across a particular drink that most people know that I love, Ginger Beer! Normally, I'm happy with just about any Ginger Beer, but it has become increasingly hard to find a good one. Lately, some companies are just making what seems to be less-sweet Ginger Ale and passing it off as a poor imitation of it's gingerier older brother. My wife outdid herself this time by purchasing an Australian Ginger Beer that is brewed by a company called "Bundaberg". As we all know, Australians generally do their drinks right, and this was no exception. The drink even included the instructions to "invert bottle before opening" in order to mix up its real ginger bits, before you pull off it's grenade-like cap and spill it's cool, bubbly contents onto the awaiting taste buds . The flavor was smooth and rich with the extra kick of ginger expected of a real ginger beer, but not overwhelming, something often wrong with most other companies recent attempts at ginger beer. Above all else it pleases me to say, that this drink pleased me. Well done Bundaberg, well done.



Notice it's cap...they mean business with this flavor explosion


The one I have has a Kangaroo on it...you know, because it's from Australia.

5 comments:

Chris said...

You like the Ginger beer? I'm impressed... I thought I was in the severe minority around these parts.

Nick said...

As a ginger, I should probably give this a try.

Danielle said...

I've never heard of ginger beer until now. Sounds pretty good! I'll have to try it! Cool bottle!

Jennilee said...

nasty!!

Lindsay said...

we love us some ginger beer over here too. we got jamaican ginger beer but it was pretty good. strong but addicting. i shall try this brand.