CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ANOTHER Happy List

It's that time of the year, folks! Time to make a list of what makes me happy. There may be a few repeats on there but i'm trying to think of new things. Enjoy!

1. All things Lucas
2. Disneyland...especially with friends
3. Comfort foods especially Thanksgiving foods
4. Waking up to snow and knowing I don't have to go out that day
5. My husband's future career
6. Listening to classical music...especially in the fall when it goes with the like music
7. Going to the Temple
8. Dancing...especially with Lucas
9. When Lucas asks for more vegetables (see no. 1)
10. Watching powerful movies
11. Listening to influential people share my beliefs and utilize their celebrity
12. Thunderstorms at night
13. Finding really good deals on baby clothes
14. Sweater weather
15. Law and Order Marathons on TNT
16. Sam Waterston yelling in a courtroom (see above)
17. Having incredibly talented and ambitious friends
18. Working towards something
19. Baking/Cooking
20. Dancing Grandmas
21. Serving others
22. Clean sheets
23. Murder She Wrote
24. Playing air piano
25. My supportive and understanding husband

I found it was difficult to come up with twenty five things that made me happy, but as I started to think of the small things, I realized a lot made me happy. Try and think of twenty five things that make you happy, you'd be surprised on what you can come up with.




3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! What a great list! It helps me to appreciate the smaller things that can make me happy. I don't think I can muster a happy list today, (I feel guilty about that because maybe I'm un-grateful?)but maybe another time :)

Jennilee said...

cute, always a good idea!

Lindsay said...

yes.. i shall do this, good friend of mine! ps. i can't express how much fun disneyland was.. i still have daydreams about it.