CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HAIR

Most of it's gone! I decided to be daring. I've wanted this for a long time so I went for it. Yes, I realize I'm cutting it at the beginning of the winter, but I just couldn't handle my hair anymore. So I called up my good friend Nicole Sanford (you SOOOO rock) and she did me a solid and cut my hair off (thank you SOOOOOO much)! So here is what happens when one grows weary of one's hair.



PRE-highlites


POST-highlites


Am I sure about this?


...i don't know...uhhh...


YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!


(by the way...can you find what isn't right in the pictures?)


4 comments:

Jennilee said...

way to go anige, way to go all the way!!

Danielle said...

I LOVE IT! You did the right thing! I love the side view too! The highlights are really nice and natural. It really looks great on you. It makes me wish I was more daring when I got mine cut. I chickened out...

I noticed the lamp right off when you asked what wasn't right in the pictures. I love that game :)

Unknown said...

holy moly's it's so short! i love it! i'm getting mine cut this week when we go home and i am very excited for it.

Lindsay said...

nice job!!! i'm super proud of you for doing this.. it's always a gamble to cut off one's hair. now we are short hair besties!! sweet mother.. the possibilities. oh and is it the lamp on the right table? is that the inconsistency? i need to know.