CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1

It took them seven movies, but they did it. They finally made a Harry Potter movie that a.) is filled with the feel the writer of the novel intended, b.) stayed appropriately fair to the original novel, and c.) has the best acting I've seen throughout the whole of the seven movies. I believe it definitely made a difference seeing it in IMAX. Even though I have read the book more than once, I was still caught off guard. I felt like I was one of the characters myself which I had been unsuccessful in accomplishing in the previous movies. I definitely admonish even the slightest Harry Potter fan (Books or Movies) to see this movie in the theater. They all have finally stepped up their skills. You will not be disappointed.




0 comments: