CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year my parents invited us home for Thanksgiving, so we graciously accepted. We had LOTS of fun hanging out with the family. My Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Brian joined us and, later, we were joined by some friends of ours for pie and games. It was nice to have us all together again.

I suppose this year I am thankful for Craig and Lucas. I'm always grateful for them but this year in particular as I feel Craig is working hard on his education and for Lucas because he and I have been communicating so well lately. I hope everyone else enjoyed their Thanksgiving!



Lucas McGuhlegher: Boy Prodigy


The Thanksgiving Table. It's official, okay?


Two turkeys? Why yes, please


Two MORE turkeys!


FAMbly


Thanksgiving people...


...with Thanksgiving FACES


3 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you got to enjoy some time with your family!

Jennilee said...

oh so cute!! angie you look great!

Lindsay said...

seriously you look great, woman :)