CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Annual Happy List

I can't believe another year has passed since my last Happy List! There are just so many things these days that make me smile at random moments. Enjoy!

1. Lucas' amazing ability to mimic Fred Astair
2. Darci's Smile
3. Lucas being potty trained
4. How nice our new neighbors have been
5. How happy Craig is with his job
6. Thanksgiving food/cooking thanksgiving dinner
7. Cooking/baking
8. Reading aloud with Craig
9. The noises Darci makes when she's half asleep/half awake
10. Fall weather
11. Food
12. Trying new restaurants and finding out they're good
13. Playing games
14. Talented friends
15. Intellectual and witty conversation that can be shared respectfully
16. Seeing strangers help each other out despite how horrible the world can be
17. Receiving flowers from Craig
18. Feeding the ducks with Lucas
19. Watching Lucas and Craig play together
20. Powerful Movies
21. Eureka moments
22. A clean apartment for longer than a couple of hours
23. Bringing home surprises for Craig from the grocery store
24. Lucas being able to tell me that he loves me
25. Darci's heart murmur closing up

I'm sure there are more, but I've found twenty five is a good number because it's long enough to incorporate a lot of things that make me happy, but not too long as to bore my audience. Thanks for reading!