CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Blog

First of all, I would like to say "hello" to the rest of the blogging world. Craig and I have been meaning to get one of these going, and, alas, it's happened. Right now I am 9 months pregnant (37 weeks to be exact) so it's only a matter of time before this blog includes a third party, Lucas Patrick. Craig works, while I play housewife/mom at home. It's a different lifestyle than what I'm accustomed to leading, but it's been an incredible learning experience. I've had ample time to prepare myself for motherhood. We've been married for almost 7 months now and have accomplished so much in such a short time.  They say the first year of marriage is the hardest. If this is hard, I'm excited for the rest of eternity. We've become close and learned more than I imagined I would learn about someone who has come from a different background than myself. 
So I don't have much more to say in this blog. It was merely to get myself out there and let everyone know that I'm here, now! Feel free to comment or let me know what I should write about next time!

4 comments:

Amy said...

welcome welcome!! so glad for you to join us in the addicting world that is blogging. now get some pics of you two up!

Lindsay said...

yay!!! another blog i can check every day!!! :) ps. i never thought about it.. you and i are home by ourselves all day long... we should TOTALLY hang out sometime!! let me know when you are better :) k cool.. also... yay for being full term... he could come any time now!!! wow.

Linzi said...

Yay!! This will be so much fun so be sure to post about anything and everything :) We can't wait for baby Lucas to come...so EXCITING!!

Lindsay said...

time to update!!!