CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hangin' in There

I was walking around the apartment, just keeping busy and it dawned on me. This is the end of an era. It was a short era, but still the end. No longer will my biggest worry be what we will have for dinner, or if there is more laundry that needs to be done. It will end my life alone with my husband or weekends with my friends. The best part was, after these thoughts hit me, I am ready for it. I didn't think I would be till Luke came, but I am now. It's incredible how quickly a change of heart happens. I woke up the other morning dreaming of Luke and what he would be like as a toddler. Funny thing is, he looked like Craig when he was a toddler. He had blond hair, rosy cheeks, and was carrying a sippy cup while toddling around. I just can't wait to see him and get to know him. He has already been such a blessing in my life, I can't wait for what the future holds with him. So here's a toast to Lucas Patrick Dell. May he join us healthy and quickly.

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I love that you are ready... he does too! ;-)