CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Motherhood

So I can't seem to sleep. The last few nights I've been having nightmares about Luke.  I keep worrying about his head or that someone wants to harm him. Welcome to motherhood. Then I look at him and think, how could anyone want to harm such a small and precious little person. I love him way too much and would do anything for him. He's the reason I'm here. He's my boy, goofy face expressions and all.








4 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my sweet other lucas. you are too wonderful for words. you're parents are pretty cool too :)... oh! ps. try target for the binky clip.. i think that's where the person bought ours.

Sandy said...

Too cute! I love him! :)

Enos Heinzen said...

I still only looked at the pictures! :)

Lindsay said...

My husband is a terd... in case you didn't know. :) HAH. Oh.. and when are we hanging out next?