CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Uh Oh...

...it's happening. I miss work. I keep thinking about possible places for me to work part time when I know good and well it's not going to happen for a while. A few places I've been thinking about? Cold Stone, again. Olive Garden, again. Hollywood Video. Papa Murphey's. It's become quite pathetic. I think it's just a phase and I'll get over it soon enough. Until then, let's see how much more desperate I can get.


2 comments:

Amy said...

i did/do the same thing. that's when i know it's time to start a project otherwise i go stir crazy!

Bowman Clan said...

I think about it a lot too, but I can't justify the childcare. But I never thought about Hollywood Video though, that would be fun! Then you get free rentals.