CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Star Trek

So a couple of weekends ago, Craig and I went to see the new Star Trek movie and I haven't had the opportunity to write my review about it. It was incredible. None of this "Next Generation" mumbo jumbo. It was refreshing to see a prequel that wasn't lame (i.e. Star Wars episodes I-III). I mean, it had that sense of a new start, but just a touch of nostalgia. Especially when Leonard Nimoy showed up as an older, wiser Spock. And the actors they chose for the younger versions were incredible. I just loved the casting directors choice and the way the actors played them. Now, I'm not a Trekkie, nor will I be (long live the original Star Wars) but if they made a sequel to this one, I would definitely go. I suggest this movie to all those that haven't seen it (all three of you). Craig and I would see it again, but there are too many other movies we want to use our gift cards on and babysitters are few and far. But we will definitely see it again, sometime.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

we stillllll haven't seen it!!! ugh. im jealous.

Sandy said...

Pat and I are each one of the three that have not yet seen it, looks like Lindsay and Enos are in that category too! :( It sounds amazing... everyone I've talked to LOVES it!